Water & Sewer Utility Services (Stopping or Starting)

Please call the Town Hall office at 920.451.2320 to request a final meter read before moving from your current residences in the Town of Sheboygan. Please call and have the following information available for the office:
  • Full Name
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • The date you are moving out 
  • Forwarding Address